Boneheaded Mistake

I still haven't put the pictures of the bathroom up. I've taken some, but am too lazy to get the cable for my camera out. Anyway, I can describe the bathroom, it's completely empty. I spent Sunday morning cutting the old cast iron vent pipe (that was connected to nothing on either side) to get it out of the wall. Tonight, I decided to move the electrical conduit that went across the ceiling and up next to the main stack. I did a really good job of bending the conduit, which was a little difficult because it wasn't a 90 degree bend. But then stupidity took over. The way the conduit came up, it looked easy to just run it right into the cover of the box in the attic. So, that's what I did. Then, as I was struggling to put the cover on (after I reconnected the 6 pairs (3 black, 3 white) of wire, did I realize that I forgot to put the little ring on the inside of the conduit. So, the conduit I just added doesn't really stay attached to the box. Basically, I just ungrounded everything upstairs. So, tomorrow, I'll be doing basically the same thing I did today, just hopefully, I'll do it correctly.